She died in our arms, in our home surrounded by her fur brother and sisters. It was very sad and bittersweet, and left me emotionally drained for the last week (I still think of her all the time). He had her cremated that night and brought her ashes home the next day, so we will always have our baby girl with us.
I'm proud that I didn't end up eating myself into oblivion, instead I opted for lot of alcohol. I maintained my smooth regiment and eating healthy... until the weekend. But considering the heartache I thought I'd never feel for the loss of my cat, I think I deserved a few drinks...
So with this, I say my final goodbye to my sweet baby girl... stay safe and have fun on the Rainbow Bridge and I'll see you again!
Bisquit
1995 - 2013
You left paw prints on my heart
No comments:
Post a Comment